Thursday, April 5, 2007

Silent All These Years



dear j,

Silent All These Years by tori amos, did i tell you before she my fav ?. ..this is my fav part
"Years go by Will I still be waiting For somebody else to understand Years go by If I'm stripped of my beauty And the orange clouds Raining in head Years go by Will I choke on my tears Till finally there is nothing left One more casualty You know we're too easy Easy Easy" dont u think is nice?ist touch?...

but i think is pretty late for me to post it out here..coz u wont know and dont even have my blog address..
like " Carol King" said, you've got a friend..no matter what...u should know i will stand by here.u wont be "silent" coz i always be here...

silent all this year lyrics link :
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/toriamos/silentalltheseyears.html

silent all this year YouTube link :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9fSWwytZlh0

PEACE
bchai
silent night050407

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps, by just posting here you have already conveyed the message. does it matter if he hears it? it only matters if your heart feel it is done.

don't know if i make sense. guess you understand.

derrick :)